Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where are all the views?

What is going on at good old etsy?!! I seriously need to vent!! I just posted a new item on etsy this evening and so far I have racked up the grand total of 2 view. What the heck is going on? I have never EVER had that few views, even when I listed at 2:00 in the morning. Something is going on at etsy and it sucks!! I think they are doing more of their tweaking and it is making items harder to be found. It really makes me mad because it is affecting my business!! I get more views than that on Artfire items and Ecrater items so this is ridiculous!! Here is my sweet item that no one is paying attention to:


It is too cute to be missed!! On a side note, I have three diaper cakes that I have to complete but haven't gotten around to yet. I really need to get started but I just had to vent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment