Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I think I will faint, I am actually posting two days in a row!! : ) My threadkiller teammates have inspired me and I don't know what to do about all of this wanting to post things. I hope everyone stays cool, has a good time, and makes lots of sales while they aren't looking (including me)!! So far it's not happening but there is always hope. Does anyone get that weird feeling in your chest when the fireworks are the really loud popping ones besides me? I hate that feeling but I love to watch the fireworks. My niece saw them for the first time this year and it is so beautiful to watch how the young love new and exciting things. She wasn't even scared.  I wish I had a barbecue to go to this year but it is 103 outside and my son is still feeling the effects of that bad thai food so I will just go look at 4th of july recipies and drool. Here is my favorite 4th of July dessert. It is very easy to make and so light and fruity and delicious I just might have to make one even though I have no where to go. (I substitute strawberry slices for the raspberries.)




Red, White, and Blueberry Trifle

This dessert would be right at home at a Fourth of July barbecue. You can substitute sliced fresh strawberries for the raspberries, if you prefer.
http://www.marthastewart.com/314662/red-white-and-blueberry-trifle
4.30435
Rated
(24)

No comments:

Post a Comment